Complete an application, ask about open positions and get answers about the great benefits TriMet offers at Embassy Suites Hillsboro on Tuesday, March 14
TriMet is hosting a job fair on Tuesday, March 14, to share information about more than 40 positions that are currently available with our organization. TriMet started as a bus company, but over the last 50+ years, we’ve grown into much, much more! We’re a dynamic public service organization, some 3,000-people strong. Every day, we work together to fulfill our mission in the community: connecting “people with valued mobility options that are safe, convenient, reliable, accessible and welcoming for all.”
Want to join our team?
Whether your goal is to operate a bus or train, keep buses and trains in working order, clean vehicles and our transit centers, purchase new vehicles, plan routes, produce maps and graphics, communicate with the public or something entirely different, you can achieve it at TriMet! We are looking to fill open positions across our organization, in divisions which include Engineering and Construction; Finance and Administrative Services; Information Technology; Legal Services; Maintenance; Public Affairs; Safety and Security; and of course, Transportation!
Mark your calendar!
Tuesday, March 14, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Embassy Suites Hillsboro
9355 NE Tanasbourne Drive – Hillsboro, Ore.
Put in an application, ask questions about hiring and benefits and get a feel for what it means to be part of TriMet! Visit trimet.org/jobfair to learn more.
More than a job, TriMet has the total package
When you are a TriMet employee, you’re part of the team that keeps the Portland metro region moving! You are helping to reduce traffic congestion and pollution and improve our community for everyone who lives here. In addition to a competitive wage, you’ll also receive a generous package of benefits, which includes:
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance plans at low or no monthly cost
- Retirement plans which include a monthly agency contribution of 8-10%, depending on the position
- Paid time off including vacation, sick time, personal days and holidays
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts, if desired
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with mental health and counseling services, legal assistance, financial coaching and home ownership programs
- Annual transit pass (valued up to $1200) for employee and eligible family members
- 24-hour access to five exclusive on-site fitness centers, with plans starting at $13/month
- Bus operators receive a $7,500 hiring bonus
No need for delay, apply today!
Visit trimet.org/careers to get details on the positions that are currently available, and if you see one you like, go ahead and apply! You can still join our team on March 14 to learn why we’re a great destination, when you’re ready to take your career in a new direction!