Beginning Monday, February 9, TriMet bus Line 43-Taylors Ferry Rd will be detoured off of SW Virginia Avenue for approximately one year, due to a City of Portland sewer construction project. Only northbound service will be affected. Riders should plan extra time as the detour will add a few extra minutes of travel time with additional delays during the morning commute at SW Taylors Ferry Road and SW Macadam Avenue.
Four northbound stops will be closed:
- SW Virginia & Taylors Ferry Rd (Stop ID 6061)
- SW Virginia & Nevada (Stop ID 6059)
- SW Virginia & Vermont (Stop ID 6063)
- SW Virginia & Nebraska (Stop ID 6057)
During the detour, buses will use SW Macadam Avenue and SW Nebraska Street and serve three stops:
- SW Macadam & Nevada (Stop ID 3622)
- SW Macadam & Florida (Stop ID 3608)
- A temporary stop on SW Nebraska at Virginia (Stop ID 11820)
TriMet appreciates riders’ patience during the detour. To provide feedback, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-238-RIDE (7433).